When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more "cookies." By accessing our websites, you agree to receive these cookies on your device.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies. Generally, you can remove these cookies by following the directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file. If you choose not to accept our cookie when you visit our websites, you may be restricted from some of our interactive features and services, which may be rendered inoperable.
03) Use of Personal Data Collected
Use of Personal Data Collected
SingEx currently uses your personal data for purposes not prohibited by existing applicable law, which are to:
- Process and respond to your requests and queries
- Send you information, updates and marketing and advertising materials in relation to events / services at Singapore Expo and MAX Atria.
- Send you information, updates, and marketing and advertising materials in relation to events/activities organised by SingEx
- Compile data and conduct statistical or demographic analysis
- Send to insurance companies to process claims
- Process car park claims
- Comply with a court order or other legal processes or other legal requirements of any governmental authorities
- Maintain the safety and security of its premises with the use of security cameras
- Allow us to use in any other purposes for which we have obtained your consent
We will not use, disclose or process your Personal Data for purposes which are not stated above or for which we have not obtained your consent. If we wish to use, disclose or process your Personal Data for another purpose we will seek your prior consent.
Note: For 3 (b) and (c) above, you have the right to opt out of receiving such marketing information. You can do so by writing, calling or sending us an e-mail at our address or telephone number on our Websites. If you do not exercise your right to opt out of receiving such marketing information, you will be considered to have consented to receiving such marketing information and we may continue to provide such marketing information to you.
04) Disclosure of Personal Data
Disclosure of Personal Data
All personal data held by SingEx will be kept confidential but SingEx may, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose, or a directly related purpose for which the data was collected, provide such information to the following parties:
- Any person or company who is acting for or on behalf of SingEx, or jointly with SingEx, in respect of the purpose or a directly related purpose for which the data was provided;
- Any financial institutions, charge or credit card issuing companies, credit bureau, or collection agencies necessary to establish and support the payment of any services due or requested.
05) Withdrawal of Consent
Withdrawal of Consent
Should you wish to withdraw your consent from receiving marketing information or would not like your personal data to be shared among the affiliates or partners of SingEx, you may send us the appropriate withdrawal request.
06) Access and Correction of Personal Data
Access and Correction of Personal Data
If you wish to access, update or otherwise change or remove any information that you have provided to us, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Relevant forms to update or change your personal information are on our websites.
07) Accuracy of Personal Data
Accuracy of Personal Data
SingEx keeps personal data as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary, taking into account its intended use and the interests of our customers and visitors. Where possible, we will validate data provided using generally accepted practices and guidelines. This will include the requests to see the original documentations such as Personal Identifiers and/or proof of address, before we proceed to use personal data.
08) Protection of Personal Data
Protection of Personal Data
SingEx protects personal data against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification with security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal data, regardless of the format in which it is held.
Online security is also a priority and SingEx incorporates security to protect personal data from unauthorised use, such as firewalls and other security software to protect its servers and networks from unauthorised use, access and tampering of files and other information that we store.
09) Retention of Personal Data
Retention of Personal Data
SingEx will retain your personal data only for as long as the purposes for which such data is collected or used (as notified to you) continues, or where necessary for our legal or business purposes. Thereafter, SingEx will delete or destroy the personal data.
Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to modify or change this Policy at any time. The Effective Date, as stated above, indicates the last time this policy was materially revised. If we make material changes to the Policy, we will post them on this page. We encourage you to review this page periodically to understand our policy regarding the collection and use of your personal data.
For questions regarding this policy or to access or correct your personal data, or to withdraw consent to our collection, use, disclosure or processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
Please click to download the respective forms below: